Customer Services Representative – Liverpool Street
We are a dynamic company located on Liverpool Street, in London Centre. We are currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic person who will become an important member of a young, growing team. This is a great opportunity for a customer service representative. You will be responsible for the daily provision of a wide range of operational and customer care services. The selected candidate must be comfortable with working independently and taking initiatives.
• Initial contact with clients who visit the office.
• Answer phone calls quickly and efficiently.
• Respond to customer requests and make reservations.
• Make after-sales service calls.
• Processing of customer payments.
• Set up of meeting rooms.
• Data input
• Ensure inventory control and order supplies.
• Mail Service Manager: manage all email accounts, update contracts.
• Deliver mail to customers, take monthly and annual payments.
• Other ad hoc tasks
The required profile:
• Professional attitude
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintaining a high level of precision and attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills, proactive and comfortable working alone, managing your own tasks.
• Flexibility in work and schedules.
• Good presentation.
• Experience in catering, customer service or retail would be appreciated.
English level required: Very good level.
Fixed term contract of 12 months with possibility of extension
Schedules: Schedules may vary, but the typical workday will be from 12 to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £ 18,000 per year: this amount will be reviewed after the probationary period.