The easy job Pack:
Londres Facile designed this Pack especially for people who want to find a job in London.
We offer a customized support on your request: on how to obtain a job (or a first job), to help you to progress professionally during your expatriation or a remote in-depth research to assess your employability in London’s labor market.
This Pack also includes the completion of the administrative procedures required to be employed in Great Britain.
The Easy Job Pack includes:
• Assessment of your English language level
• Help with applying for a job:
(1) « Employment Support » Service: helping you with a job search in London for 8 weeks or until you get a job: Needs Analysis, search and interview scheduling until obtaining a position.
Follow-up for 6 months in case of job loss or with the purpose of progressing professionally (depending on your profile, English level and professional experience)
Advice and preliminary assessment of the applicant’s employability in the London labor market.
(2) « London Job Pro » Service: long-distance job researche to work in London. Duration: 8 weeks minimum. Based on profile, English level and professional experience. Candidate’s flexibility and availability will be of first importance.
Advice and preliminary assessment of the applicant’s employability in London’s labor market.
• SIM card + information on obtaining an English number through our partner
• Help to obtain the « NI Number » (English National Insurance Number)
• Opening a local bank account
• Finding a general practitioner (Local GP)
• Information and advices on your Expatriate Insurance with our insurance partner:
You will benefit in London from the support of a « tutor » who will be at your disposal and will be always in touch with you for both your job search and your administrative procedures.