Including the most important services for those who plan to go to London for more than 3 months. It allows you to leave with your mind at ease and with the certainty of a proper support.
LONDRES FACILE Pack includes:
• Finding an accommodation according to your requirements in terms of budget, accommodation type (Flatshare, studio or apartment), location (Zone 1 to 4),… .
• Personal assistance by a staff team of Londres Facile from the point of arrival to the chosen accommodation.
• Assessment of your English language level
• Help to find a job:
(1) « Employment Support » Service: helping you with your job search in London for 8 weeks or until you get a job: Needs Analysis, search and interview scheduling until obtaining a position.
A 6 months follow-up in case of job loss or with the purpose of progressing professionally (depending on your profile, English level and professional experience)
Advice and preliminary assessment of the applicant’s employability in the London labor market.
• Help to obtain the « NI Number » (English National Insurance Number)
• Opening a local bank account
• Finding a general practitioner (Local GP)
• Information and advices in regards to your expatriate insurance in UK with our partner:
• Registration at the Consulate of your country (on request)
• 1 English SIM card + Explaining how to obtain a phone number and the offers of our phone partner
• 1 London transport card (Oyster Card) as soon as you arrive.
• Developing a Departure Budget with our Team (on request)
• 1 AC Adaptor for English power socket provided.
• « Londres Facile » brochure with useful information about London.
• Registration at one of our partner’s private English school: No extra charges
• New search for accommodation within 6 months after your arrival in London (if desired): + 70 €